You know we are here to solve all your craving problems .. craving sushi? Make some delicious rolls filled with fish, avocado, vegetables… and then dip into soy sauce or spicy mayo !(Might take more than one try but so worth it!)
- 1 bag cauliflower ( some stores sell ready riced cauliflower in freezer )
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese (can use tofu)
- 5 Nori sheets
- 1 cucumber
- Salmon or any raw fish (can be baked too)
- 1/2 avocado
- (skip if bought ready riced cauliflower )"Rice" the cauliflower with a food processor- pulse mode- until it's a rice consistency (make sure not to over process).
- In a very hot dry pan cook cauliflower with soy sauce for a few minutes until dried out.
- Add in vinegar and cream cheese and cool in the fridge.
- Slice the cucumber, avocado and fish into thin strips.
- Spread a thin layer of the cauliflower mixture onto the Nori sheet.
- Place your choice of vegetable strips, fish and avocado onto half of the cauliflower layer.
- Roll sushi tightly starting with filling side first.
- Once very firm slice into 1 inch circles.
- Dip into spicy mayo or soy sauce and enjoy!
Congrats! You just made your own low carb sushi rolls!