Here is a delicious dinner recipe. Super easy, super delicious and super healthy!
- 3 skinless chicken breast cut into large pieces
- 2 cups Sliced mushroom (fresh/canned)
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 2 tsp paprika
- Heat the garlic in a pan for a minute.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Add mushrooms until cooked about 15 minutes.
- Mix in the milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt / spice according to taste and enjoy!